Putnam 221, 227, 235, 237
Studios are accessible Fall & Spring Semester, weekdays from 9am – 5pm for all graduate students and faculty.* Studio spaces are available for academic, or professional development work, including all reasonable R&D practices.**
Studios are available to access beyond normal hours for patrons whom have approved projects, or those whom have scheduled space for academic classes or special events. Patrons interested in access beyond normal hours for academic, or professional development are limited access times into Putnam Hall before 10pm. Putnam Hall doors are locked at 10pm -no acceptation.
Facility Agreements & Tenets
Patrons and guests utilizing lab Studios are required to have signed the Facilities Agreement form. We reasonably ask that everyone treat things with respect, as one might like to be treated, and we subscribe to twelve general tenets:
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to another patron, and you want it, get permission.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you don’t know how to use it, don’t touch it.If you’d like to learn, ask.
- If you use it, take care of it.
- If you break it, repair it.Excluding complicated machinery.
- If you can’t fix it, ask for help.
- If you mess it up, clean it up.
- If it will brighten someone’s day, say it.
*Unless otherwise scheduled. Summer Hours are TBD. Contact the Operations Coordinator, or refer to Studio space schedules.
**Undergraduate students must be endorsed by familiar @ Lab patron faculty or administration for access.